$60.00 Annual Membership Dues
(Medal not included)
● You will receive a THS Membership Card, a personalized Certificate of Silver Associate Membership printed on colored parchment suitable for framing.
● A one year subscription to the Titanic Historical Society's premiere quarterly journal, The Titanic Commutator. Dedicated to excellence and in full color, The Commutator showcases an incredible collection of real stories from stark reality, inspiring classics of the known and the unknown on Titanic, her people, White Star Line ships, pop culture, collectibles and more that keep the reader spellbound.
● Another benefit of membership is free admission to the the intimate landmark Titanic Museum, where visitors will view Titanic legends come to life. Personally hosted by the founding family, the Kamudas, who will readily answer your questions about Titanic and the renowned exhibits.
● Also, as a member, you'll have access to our unique website services and discussion forums where you'll meet knowledgeable and friendly members who are experts in many subjects.
● The THS has an annual convention and you are invited and eligible to participate in all Titanic Historical Society activities where there is always good food, good fun and fellowship.
Please be sure to select from the drop down list indicating if this is a New, Renewing, or Gift Membership. Be sure to note any special instructions like the recipient's address if this is a Gift Membership.
Additionally, if you would like to make a donation to the preservation fun with your membership, you can select an amount below. Silver and Gold Membership renewals help with our preservation efforts but more funds are constantly needed. We are working toward creating a permanent museum that will allow for much more attractive display and will also help reduce the costs of ongoing preservation. The donation amounts start at $25 dollars (USD), but if you are in a position to contribute more, your help will be greatly appreciated.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday October 05, 2009.