James Vivian Drew

James Vivian Drew

Postby Naomi Anderson on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:49 pm

I have been told by my nanny who lives in England that we are related to James V. Drew; she wants me to dig up info and what not.
Could anyone tell me where I can go to uptain this info that my nanny wants ?
Naomi Anderson

Re: James Vivian Drew

Postby Naomi Anderson on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 pm

I have found that James Vivian Drew is actually my great uncle; not my great grandfather. Pretty interesting.
Naomi Anderson

Postby Lindsay Powers on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

Ms. Anderson,

Hi, my name is Lindsay Powers, I'm a reporter with USA Today. I'm writing a story about people who are searching for or have confirmed through their own research that they have a relative who was on the Titanic. Would you be interested in being interviewed for the story? If so, please let me know through a private message (unfortunately I'm not sure how to send one) what would be the best way to reach you and any questions you might have about the story.
Apologies for the unconventional method of contact, but I look forward to talking with you.

Best,

Lindsay
Lindsay Powers

Postby Timothy Trower on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 am

The private message feature of this message board is disabled; however, feel free to send a message to my Admin. email account and I will forward it for you. timtrower@NOSPAMtitanichistoricalsociety.net (just remove the NOSPAM)
All the best,

Tim

THSMB Admin -- timtrower@NOSPAMtitanichistoricalsociety.net (just remove the NOSPAM before sending an email).
Timothy Trower

Postby Naomi Anderson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Thanks for backing me up Timothy. I really appreciate it.

I have not been able to get on due to a arm injury. I am well enough to type although I must say it is not a comfortable thing to do at the moment, my arm will be in a brace for the next two months.

I have reached a dead end in my research, my mom told me that my grandfather that had connections to and had knowledge about our relatives passed away in 1960. What I was able to dig up was that there were 10 brothers in the family, and that they originally came from the Peterborough area.
Naomi Anderson

Postby Naomi Anderson on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 am

Ok so talking to my great nan who is now 98 years old, I have learned some interesting things. I am still typing up my findings so once I have that finalized I will share it here.

One of the facts that my nanny told me was that there was another Drew on board as a crew member, but I am not able to find any information to prove that.
Naomi Anderson

Postby George Behe on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 am

Hi, Naomi.

We're looking forward to reading your findings and are grateful for your willingness to share them with us.

All my best,

George
George Behe

Return to Passenger Research