Ghost Hunters Titanic Terror

Ghost Hunters Titanic Terror

Postby Tracy Reimer on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 pm

On the Scfi Channel Ghost Hunters Are Investigating Titanic exhibit. It airs Wed. 15th @ 9pm on Scfi.

[Edited slightly for clarity -- TJT]
Tracy Reimer

Re: Ghost Hunters Titanic Terror

Postby Timothy Trower on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Tracy,

Can you elaborate and tell us which Titanic exhibit they are supposed to be examining?
All the best,

Tim

THSMB Admin -- timtrower@NOSPAMtitanichistoricalsociety.net (just remove the NOSPAM before sending an email).
Timothy Trower

Postby Tracy Reimer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

Titanic Terror
Episode 506
When TAPS investigates the world's largest aquarium, they'll find out that more than fish lie beneath the sea. http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=1082428
Tracy Reimer

Postby Tracy Reimer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:25 am

Its a moveable exhibit that is at the georgia aquarium and here are some sond files other ghost hunters have captured while doing investigation there here is the linkhttp://www.georgiaaquarium.org/visitus/titanichaunting.aspx#audio
Tracy Reimer

Postby Robert Gibbons on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 am

Tim: It is the Atlanta, GA Aquarium. I seem to recall that this Titanic exhibit by RMST (Premiere Exhibitions) is semi-permanent, as is the one in the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas with the big piece. Robert H. Gibbons

One of the coolest cases the team will investigate is at the Georgia Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the world, Wilson said. “And they have a traveling Titanic exhibit with actual artifacts from the Titanic,” he added. “And everywhere that goes, every museum that goes to, supposedly activity follows. So we caught up with it in Georgia, and I had just an interesting time there dealing with the Titanic artifacts.”
Robert Gibbons

Postby Joshua Noble on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 am

Oh yeah, I visited that exhibit. At the replica of the 1st class stateroom, I felt a presence that wasn't of anyone around me nor even my parents who were with me. It was kind of eerie and creepy at the same time. These heretical mediums have claimed that it's a female. :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X476TxG5_DM
Hello, Lights, Are you warm?
Joshua Noble

Postby Erin Hopkins on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm curious myself. I'm looking forward to this episode.

One of these days I am going to go out there and see the museum for myself.
Erin Hopkins

Postby Tracy Reimer on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 am

The exhibit will only be there til Sept 7, 2009.
Tracy Reimer

Postby Joshua Noble on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm

The exhibit hall is fairly large, but there are so many artifacts, that they alternate the artifacts on display. What was really cool, was a narrow corridor that had the Titanic in 1912 on your right side and the Titanic recently on your left side. Most and possibly all images of the wreck on the left side of the corridor were paintings by Ken Marschall. You wouldn't believe the cost, just to get in the door. Then, you have to pay extra to see the Titanic exhibit. It's kinda funny looking at your card and other people's cards with passengers' info and saying, "you died" or "you survived". At the end of the exhibit, it get's a little emotional where you see clothes and shoes from suitcases, and bottles of perfume and know that someone wore those clothes, and put them in the suitcase while putting on a different set of clothes and knowing that those people folded them not knowing that over 90 years later, they would be recovered from the sea floor as priceless artifacts while their grave is at the bottom of that deep dark sea.
Hello, Lights, Are you warm?
Joshua Noble

Return to Television