Titanic Belfast

Titanic Belfast

Postby cowselder on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:29 pm

I urge any visitors coming to Belfast to try and visit Titanic Belfast and you will be amazed at the birthplace of the Titanci and her sisters.

Web link of Titanic Belfast http://www.titanicbelfast.com/Home.aspx

Youtube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLiJCJYzdU
It was allright when it left here
cowselder

Re: Titanic Belfast

Postby Ben Johnson on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 am

We're definitely going, planning on heading over around May time. I've never actually been to Ireland myself so just looking around for places to stop as we want to visit the West as well.

Very much looking forward to visiting Titanic Belfast though, saw the preview on the OneShow, can't wait :).

Ben
A resource dedicated to my interest in Titanic - Titanic Facts & Titanic History
Ben Johnson

Postby kim on Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 am

Hell all!

I am a 3rd year Bachelor student and im writing my thesis about Titanic Belfast. im looking for respondents for a short interview/questionnaire. And i was wondering if you would be able to help me out? It wont take too much of your time. The questions are:

What is your age?
Where are you from?
Sex: m/f?
Could you tell me something about the reason why you visited Titanic Belfast?

How would you characterize the exhibition?What were your expectations before going to the exhibition?
How would you rate the exhibition?

Where do you think of when thinking of the Titanic. For instance: the movie, the ship itself, the disaster, etc. ? And why is that, do you think?

Why do you think is Titanic so fascinating for you?

What parts of the exhibition were your favorite and why?

Do you experience this visit as enteraintment or more as informational and museum-like?

Much effort has been taken to rebuild big parts of the ships, did you ever feel like you were a part of the ship?

What do you think about the re-enactement that is used in parts of the exhibition?

The movie doesn't play a big role in this exhibition, do you think this is relevant and why or why not?

Thanks so much in advance!!

Kind regards.

Kimberley

p.s. I can also do a Skype interview. Whatever suits you!
kim

Postby Karen Kamuda on Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm

cowselder and kim,

Please use your full name to use this forum. That's one of the rules.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Karen Kamuda
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.” ~~ P. J. O’Rourke
Karen Kamuda

Return to Artifacts and Exhibitions